Next we made the brackets for the rear air bags. First I had to figure out exactly where the bracket were going to go on the frame. When the body was still on the frame I had already determined the best place for the upper brackets was where the bump stops were originally. I assembled the rear suspension and marked the frame directly above the axle when the springs were fully compressed. This is where the top bracket must go.
The frame was a little light (imagine that) to compress the springs by jacking up the rear axle with a floor jack so, I had to add a little ballast
Then I cut the bump stop brackets off and re-marked the frame